Do you have an idea that could transform life science / healthcare sector? Do you work on digital solutions for medical challenges? In a startup or research institution? Then help us shape the future of healthcare by partaking in the Start-up Challenge 2017.
This challenge is a competition for students and young professionals who have an idea to innovate healthcare. Anyone is welcome to pitch their startup idea and receive feedback from experts in the field. During the challenge, young entrepreneurs will be connected with, among others, healthcare professionals, healthcare organizations and entrepreneurs in order to expand their knowledge and network.
Our jury will select the startups on below parameters
- Problem Solving: Startups with a simple solution and a powerful impact.
- Team: Passionate founders and a team that believes in their vision.
- Innovation: Technology behind the original solution and future scope.
- Global Scalability: Sustainable startups that have scalable models.
Entries of all kinds are invited in the field of life science R&D informatics with a focus on:
- Medical Devices
- Biodata management and analytics
- Advanced mHealth inspired applications
- Applied connected health and integrated care systems
- Personalized health systems
- Preventive and multimorbid disease management tools
- Patient safety and efficient public health systems
- In-silico modelling of pathophysiological mechanisms
- Biomedical Informatics
- Technologies and solutions that support or advance laboratory research and accelerate Early Stage Clinical Trials
Please submit a registration form to enter to the challenge. Entrants complete an online application and are eligible to attend the two-round challenge. In the 1st round applicants will compete presenting a three-minute pitch (no presentation slides) to a panel of judges who will provide constructive advice and will select 7 finalists to ender in the final round ten-minute pitches (with presentation slides)
Submit your innovative solution and win valuable mentoring and exclusive workspace for 6-months.