As you may already know, Springer has developed a very innovative publishing approach which entails making your work available in as many parallel formats as possible (printed copy, eBook, epub for iPad, Kindle edition etc.). This is also reflected in the preparation of the manuscript and means that all files you submit will be converted and re-formatted according to the Springer branded style. For this reason it is no longer necessary for you to spend valuable time on putting the final touches to the manuscript.
The following applies to the IFMBE Proceedings:
- Recommended paper range = 2000-3000 words.
- Each paper must be submitted with an abstract, keywords and a conflict of interest declaration.
- Citations should be numbered
- Basic Reference Style will be implemented by Springer
- Figures should be saved as TIFF with a minimum resolution of 600 dpi.
Accepted papers which are presented at the conference will be published in the ICBHI 2017 proceedings in the IFMBE Proceedings Series.
The IFMBE Proceedings series is an official publication of the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering.
IFMBE Proceedings are indexed by Google scholar. Thomson Reuters and Scopus index many volumes in their ISI Proceedings and the Scopus database, respectively.
Further information: http://www.springer.com/series/7403
Preparing your proceedings paper
English is the official language for all submission papers.
Submissions should contain original work, not published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
The papers should follow the IFMBE proceedings format and have a limit of 4 pages.
The authors must upload their paper in (MSWord OR LaTeX) AND pdf version format through the conference management system.
In the following links you can download the template containing further instructions and details for the paper formatting:
- Download the template
- Compliance withe Ethical Requirements: All authors must comply to Springer’s ethical policies and include statements in their manuscripts declaring whether there are any conflicts of interest with their paper. Papers will not be published without these statements.
Submitting your paper
The submission and review of the papers for the ICBHI2017 is managed through “EasyChair” conference management system.
The conference submission page is:
Authors must have an EasyChair account in order to submit their paper. If you have not previously used EasyChair and do not have an account you must create one.
- Login to EasyChair through the conference submission page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icbhi2017
- Upon a successful login through the conference submission page, click on “New submission” from the menu bar.
- Complete the form which includes:
- Author information
- Title and Abstract
4. To upload your file please click on “choose files” in the uploads box and and find the corresponding files.
5. Click “Submit Paper” to finish.
6. The submission confirmation screen will appear.
Final submission and Copyright form
- After your paper is accepted you need to send the following files to the conference secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyright form (filled and signed) Download copyright form
- Source files – Word doc/Latex, final manuscript file in pdf, figures (individual tiff files of 300 dpi and above), tables files (word format)